Tuesday, February 1, 2011


We are friends brought together through our love of the mountains and the earth under our bare feet! We are friends who miles and years later are coming together again because of our love of the fruits of the earth.

WE LOVE TO EAT HEALTHY FOOD...and why? Real food is a gift and a blessing from Heaven. It heals the body, strengthens the mind, connects us to our Earth, and brings family together. We love it and can't help but want to share it with each other and I guess anyone else. So, here we are! Here's a place for our healthy food ideas, successes, recipes, and struggles...so join us.

Our Purpose is to share our love of healthy food. Our objectives are to share recipes, links and ideas to demonstrate that
1) Healthy food is tasty
2) Healthy food is inexpensive
3) Healthy food...well, keeps us healthy

We are so excited to have this blog and hope you find the same enjoyment that we do in eating good, healthy, whole foods!

1 comment:

  1. My family members always say that I am wasting my time
    here at net, but I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading such good content.



    Also visit my page click here

    ReplyDelete